Thursday, September 9, 2010

LAX - Business Class Lounge

Hi everyone!

It is Thursday September 9th. I am on my way to Perth! I arrived at LAX and checked into my flight with my 3 bags and 2 carry-ons. My parents and I headed up to the airport bar to grab a drink and watch the beginning of the NFL kickoff game. Geaux Saints! Then I headed through security. They have 1 full body scanner, but I am happy to report that there are no semi-nude x-ray security shots of me floating around for future use as blackmail. I headed up to the business class lounge, but the elevator was out so I had to walk up 4 flights of stairs with my heavy carry on. The lounge is nice though. I am glad to say I am writing you all from there with their free Internet. My plane departs in an hour and 45 minutes. I found out that the plane I am flying on is all business class. That should be interesting. I am going to take some photos and post them here on the blog and on Facebook when I get settled in in Perth. My first stop will be Singapore where I have a 4 hour layover. I hope you all have a great weekend and I will post again soon.

Brianne :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment