Saturday, September 11, 2010

Finally in Australia





Hello everyone!

I am finally in Perth. I made it in yesterday. I boarded my flight in Los Angeles on Thursday evening. The flight was really great. I flew Singapore airlines and it was an all business class flight. 17 hours. It wasn't too bad though as the seat folded all the way down and the food was really good. I watched a movie, and they even had my favorite TV show, The Big Bang Theory. I arrived in Singapore at 4am and promptly headed to the lounge to shower. Feeling refreshed and clean after my long trip I headed out into the airport to browse and get something to eat. The Singapore airport is really nice. I had some ramen (the good stuff, not the stuff you get for 25cents at wal-mart), and then I headed to my gate for my final flight to Perth. It was 5 hours from Singapore to Perth and I arrived at 2:30. The car service picked me up and my nice driver gave me a window tour of the city. I was dropped off at my temporary hotel where I settled in and hooked up my internet. I found out there was a Nando's chicken nearby and as I was starving I decided to go there (Nandos is this awesome restaurant we had in the UK). Unfortunately Nando's was not open so I chose No. 44 King Street just around the corner from my hotel. It was really good. I sampled some local beer (little creatures) and then headed for a walk to try to stay awake. I finally went to bed at 8pm. I am off to explore Perth today, in the rain sadly. I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Brianne

No comments:

Post a Comment