Friday, October 29, 2010

Koalas and Kangaroos






Hello all,

Last weekend was great fun. I went out to Yanchep National park to see some Koalas and Kangaroos in the wild. The kangaroos are only out in the early morning so I had to get up at 630. It was great though, all the roos hopping around and some even had little joeys in their pouches. The koalas were too funny. All of them looked so sleepy and cuddly all curled up in their trees. I also went to a Perth Glory soccer match. Perth lost to Sydney, but it was fun anyway. Aussie Rules Footie season just finished so sadly I will miss that, but there is always rugby and cricket. This weekend I am heading out to Rottnest Island, which is just a 30 min ferry ride from Perth adn boasts great snorkeling, so I will try to update again tomorrow when I get back. Miss you all! See you soon.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment